STAR INTERVIEW TRANSLATION BY RAVENTREE

Awesome translation by KARA's dedicated KAMILIA RavenTree

Enjoy all these translation under the cut!

OPENING


Star interview - KARA
K-pop Festival in Sapporo, October 2012
Narration : Last October, Sapporo dome is full with shout of enthusiastic Japanese fans who loves k-pop. In the middle of them, there is No.1 Korean Girls group Kara.

Tokyo, Japan
Debut on October 2010 by ‘Mr.’
It was only 2 years ago that KARA announce their existence in Japan.
Just after one year the sensation of Hip Dance stormed in Korea.

A guerilla concert was ceased in 3 minutes by 3000 fans.

In their debut, they ranked 5th in Oricon chart. Their guerrilla concert for debut in Japan was only held in 3 minutes because of 3,000 fans came to see KARA.

First Girls Group who conquered Japan by original K-pops.

Furuya Masayuki (Korean pop-culture Journalist)

Enter Oricon Charts top ten for 29years as an Asian Feminine Group.
Total Album Sales in Japan reached Million, which is best for Korean Girl Group.

KARA writes new history of K-Pop by swoop down on Record Award in Japan.

Won five Golden Disk Awards in Japan, 2012
As a best K-Waves Star in 2012, they are middle of K-Pop wave.
Best Korean Singer chosen by Japaness
No. 1 K-Waves Star in fisrt half of 2012
Global Icon who represent K-Pop Wave.
Their attracted not only Koreans but also Asians by their five-colored charming point.
Their past 5 years, and 5 years in the future….

What is KARA’s appeal which enthuse Koreans and Asians.

Now, I introduce you to KARA’s biography of five years since they debuted
Here opens Five Pandoras.

"THE GODDESS" PARK GYURI


They enter Japan for K-Pop Concert..
They enter airport with an enthusiastic cheer.
They come and go frequently between Korea and Japan after debut in Japan.
They visit Sapporo for a first time to go K-Pop Concert.
Nevertheless, a lot of fan come and greet KARA.
Each call their favorite member’s name in passion, some of them even give presents to KARA.

Sapporo dome
Waiting room for K-Pop Festival.
In Sapporo dome. KARA register their name to K-Pop festival with many K-Pop artist.
They are six-year group, but they always tense before the stage. 
They advance to stage for a rehearsal.
One of the reason why Japanese fans excited at K-Pop is they found dynamic performance that Japanese girls group rarely have.
KARA is enough for fascinate Japanese fans, who fully digest songs and dances in live.
SY : I hear only vocal parts.
Gyuri : I hear only MR (music recorded = instrumental)
Discussing
Gyuri : My part is just going through, so I will raise my foot while go through.
They carefully check the audio and moving lines. It must be required to apply and unite every members opinions to go on a stage.
Do their best even a rehearsal; it leads them to successes for K-Pop artists.
Sapporo dome is crowded with 20 thousand fans all over Japan. In there, it is popular not only their albums, but also their goods.

Not only albums, but also various goods are popular.
Now it’s time to meet fans.
Performances of K-Pop artist including KARA, Mblaq, B2ST, 4minute.

KARA’s stage is begins.
Easy melody with dance which everyone seems to follow and their beautiful appearance make KARA to grow steeply in Japan for past 2 years.
However, why KARA is so outstanding, not any other K-Pop artist?
They actively appear on many Japanese variety shows, not only do music activities. They seemed friendly to Japanese fans that get well in their Japanese TV show, without translations.
In addition, they didn’t pretend to naïve. In Japan, KARA became perfect wannabe roll-models for fans.

 Handshake event in Shin-Kiba Studio Cost(2010)

After K-Pop concert in Sapporo, they take an airplane to Tokyo. It is a day that launch of perfume they produce themselves.
Perfume promoting event
Gyuri : Today, our KARA perfume is launched, so we’ve come here in Harajuku to prompt our perfume. I’m glad to say we stretched all over the world.
Seung-yeon : I don’t know.
She is elder and leader of KARA, who likes challenging everything.
Gyuri’s nickname is Goddess. Like Athena, She has soft leadership to harmonize five KARA members.
 Gyuri’s leadership is prominent in everywhere.

2011 KARA Crisis.
However, kamila never forget KARA Crisis.
First, I’m so sorry to our fans who loves we much to suffer concerns. We do our best every time. Thank you.
I think nothing isn’t tough. I always think that, so I can bear anything so tough, when I have a trouble, I think it will be pass away, and cheer up.

Reason that Leader Gyuri always be bright and positive is in here.
Gyuri’s Home.
Gyuri : Greetings.
Mrs. Park(Her mother, voice actor) : Nice to meet you.
Gyuri : This is my mother.
Mom : Good day, nice to meet you.
Gyuri : She actually senior for me spent long time in showbiz.
Living room is decorated with her daughter Gyuri.
Living room is decorated with her daughter Gyuri, It is like a Gyuri Museum, has many items of her period child actor period to the days in KARA.
Mom : I found Gyuri’s Picture here, and there.
Gyuri : I see my picture everywhere. She even put an orange (her mascot) instead of me in case of there are no my pictures.
You put it in even kitchen?
Mom : Yes,
 My childhood picture is on the kitchen.
She acts as a child actor since her early age.
Her mother influences her to endure the hard time and get to this position as a leader.

 Gyuri : I thought it was only a fairy-tale.
In 12th children’s song contest-adventure of star (1997)
Gyuri : She left message for me; I wish you a best day, I always believe you. I watch you always. They give me much more energy than I think.

She attract attention by perfect act at Lady’s World (Yeo-in-Cheon-Ha, 女人天下, famous Korean Historic TV Drama)
Child : You’re little thief.
Gyuri : What? A thief?
She begins TV activities appearing on a comedy show.
MBC Today is a good day-Shower (1997)
Boy : Sumi!
When I was open the door in MBC station, PD looked her and said she was fit to this at the moment. He told me brought her there and took a film.
Gyuri : Podong, I want tell you this. Mind of your business.
She never trebled in her first dialogue to say podong and appear. I saw that and thought “Wow, she has inherited my talent quite a bit”

 I started by chance, but I knew I’m going to interest in entertainment.
Gil-Sang! / I never let you in case I see you!
Starting from children actor to singer trainee
She always challenged since her childhood.
But it isn’t easy to reach this position of KARA’s Gyuri as you think.
CF : Beauty likes pomegranate
I suffered many companies collapse after I enter them, I even suffered a paper company, I can almost debut, but the company was broken. I had troubled on my debut. I was exhausted.

Radio DJ/publish of beauty book
She begin with became DJ on radio program, publish beauty book, dubbed in animation, finally became a musical actor. She never stops challenge.
She never stops challenge even after her debut.
She became a protagonist of musical ‘A beauty is painful’
Bada : (Musical actor; actually she was singer) : I saw newspaper in the internet yesterday, it says she is in Japan, she entered Korea tonight. I was confused whether Gyuri I see today was real Gyuri. She is uncommon friend who has sincerity and kind-heart. I always think.
Sold out in series of three time stages.
She shows her influence by sequential sell out of three stages. She was also be approved her singing and acting ability.

 Hinushima Daeko.(Producer)
She never settled for present by continuing challenges. What’s the meaning of KARA to leader Gyuri?
She grows up with infinite challenge.
It is an important page in consistence of my life. You can’t say about me except KARA. Park Gyuri and Park-Gyuri of KARA. It becomes precious part to me that I should go along with my entire life.

It is an important page that cannot be removed in my life.-Park Gyuri.

"FAKE MAKNAE" HAN SEUNGYEON


Resource : M-net (Korean Music Channel)
KARA Debuted in  2007 for a four-member girls group.
They are known as ‘Second Fin.K.L’ during their activities
However following year, the departure of Kim SungHee cause them to encounter great crisis.
February 2008, Kim Sung-hee was left KARA.
They recruit new members in UCC audition

Nicole : Nice to meet you. We are KARA
Gyuri : We, KARA changed as a five-member group.
SY : Practice hard, and upload in UCC your singing.
July 2008, Goo Hara and Kang Jiyoung joined in KARA
KARA was reborn to five-member girls group by joining of new members Goo Hara and Kang Jiyoung, They changed their images to lovely, pure, lively five girls.


“First place is, KARA’s Honey!”
March 2009, They took a first place for 2 years after debut.
SY : I thank for our members, our parents, God, and you Kamilias who always with us.
That day, Kara take first place in Music Show in the first time since their debut 2 years ago.
SY : I can’t forget that day. I never cried in front of so many crowd before, many people looked me; I was almost losing my mind. It was first day.


‘A’ Studio in Namyangju City, Gyeongi-do, Korea
3 years later, they prepared 5th mini album.
Today, they participate in shooting of music video, title song, Pandora. They remind of old memories, because it’s almost a year to meet Korean Fans.
Shooting of Music Video of Pandora. 

Gyuri : It turns red.
SY : Look the wire trails.
Camera : Having any troubles?
Gyuri : No, It actually…
SY : It is urgent situation, so…
Gyuri : In the toilet, No, I should be mystic.
SY : It’s gone away. What mystics…
Gyuri : It can’t be. Kara never go to toilet.

Hara : They make up my eyes to make me as a kitty
Gyuri : It has wire on it, so I couldn’t put off my clothes.
          I became a yogi in the toilet. It is difficult.

Location of filming KARA’s 5th mini album music video.

Staffs finished preparation, they take charge in music video shooting.
Started as pure, lively girls, they became mature Lady. They begin as a teenager girls group, now they grow gradually with their music.

Director : Cut. It’s fine.


First scene is finished. But something happens
JY : She’s hurts.
Hara : give me band-aid.
Hara’s toe nail is broken. Members worried much, because they know its pain.
Hara : It sores.. It sores.

They stopped for a moment.
Camera : What happened to you?
Hara : Actually, my toe nail broke in two pieces, so I put on band-aid on it, but I bumped with Jiyoung’s foot. So it was gone away. However, it is better than before. It don’t hurts me any longer.

It is hard to match five member’s dance, but high-heels makes it worse to accomplish.

Put on tapes around them. I coiled my feet with tapes.
When I put on heels, blood goes into feet, become swollen, it aches so much. Then I put my feet higher than my hearts, it makes my feet less swollen, less painful. So I do such a rude pose.
SY : It’s not hurts until now. I put on them to prevent my feet to peel. After peeled, everything is useless to prevent pain. So I put on bandage, but it seemed it already wore off. But I keep them on.
They encountered small and big accident, but they never frowned. It is the way of KARA, the six-year girls groups, dealing with reality.
They go on a stage and became a perfect singers pretending nothing happened.

Director : Cut. Good.

They have only 3 minutes to meet fans in the stage though they have long practicing time. What’s the meaning of this waiting for KARA?

SY : As a celebrity, singer, and idol, It drives me unstable when I have empty, valid schedule, no promising, it’s like a hell


SY’s past.
SY  :  Will you peel off pumpkin seeds with me?
      Private Han Seung Yeon!
      I wanna take first place.

KARA had long obscure time comparing with other girls group.
SY appeared on various TV show to keep KARA, she made phrase named ‘economic idol’
*economic idol : Teenaged idols maintain good images like fashion leaders, warriors, fairies. However, employers of these economic idols have no power or money, So they do anything to inform their presence. They lived in narrow house, girls have to do something doesn’t look like feminine.
Most idols sell dream to their fans, but economic idols seems makes people sympathize them.

Due to me, the adjective “economic“ follow us, but I felt it can underestimate us or be looked cheap, although we can be admit. Therefore, I’m sorry to members for it.

Waiting room for Animal farm(Famous TV show about dogs and other animals), Mokdong, Seoul
Seungyoung host this show with other 3 MCs.
SY : How do you do.
Others : How do yo do.
The Guy : I know your birthday was a few days ago.
SY : Yes, a few days ago. How do you do
Others : Congraturations

Fans give seungyeon birthday presents.
Eels! Wow! (Koreans likes this snake-liked eels for their health)
Then, how about read our scripts?/Okay.
It looks natural to her taking shoulder to shoulder with great seniors. 
 MC : (She is) best of idol singer (in doing MC) She even sly. At first she was nervous, but she have other many experience, she is used to go along with us.

It is a quite different aspect of seungyeon who sings and dances at the stage.
SY : I have little time to read scripts before recording shows, because they give it to me after I get to the station for recording. Other MCs host it for several years, so I became nervous.

Seungyeon is always same, comparing when her obscure time to maintain KARA and the time she become member of best girls group in today.

Civil Park in Han River.
Her father take a great part in making seungyeon as a polite lady.

Following day, Seungyeon’s Free time.
Camera : Can you introuduce your puppies?
Elder : Puree
Young : Nubee
 SY : This white and handsome guy is our elder son,
This lady is our youngest daughter.
She goes on a picnic with her dad.
She was a late, only daughter. He had Seungyeon in his age of forty.
It is a nice to go out with her after a long time.

SY : I went hot spring with my mom and dad, sought for gourmet meal, but never go after I grown up.
Dad : It seems interval with her is larger due to her growths, maybe.
She cannot put down all the troubles with her job, but she loves time with her father.

She prepared lunch box for him.
SY : It’s triangle Kim-bap(a rice ball wrapped with seaweed), It looks I bought in store, but I only bought seaweed.
She prepared indigents and made shape for him from dawn. How it tastes?

I try it first time, but it’s delicious.
He became a friend of her, who takes care of her troubles, and small and large gossip in showbiz.
Father : At first, she want to be a doctor, so she went abroad for study. She study hard in US, but she went into other ways.
SY : No

Camera : Did you ever have dream of doctor once?

SY : It was only my father’s desire, I have interested in singer before I went United States, He never knew, but I participate in audition in US.

 She was best student, who dreamt singer since childhood.

She was a best model student, she didn’t know disobey, but she had many trouble with dad for her dream for singer.
KARA was very meaningful for her because she have long nameless period.

Love and Hatred? I thinks it is love and hatred. I can’t find no other words to define relation of me and KARA. I love KARA so much, I can do anything for her. But she makes me tough, feel me lousy emotions.
I loves her, meanwhile, feels difficult with her, I hate her. I cannot explain her much more.

Five years in KARA is Spectacle.
This spectacle thrilled me most, I never experienced anywhere.
카라의 5년은 스펙타클이다.
어디서도 경험해보지 못한 강렬한 '스펙터클'이다. -한승연-

*economic idol : Teenaged idols maintain good images like fashion leaders, warriors, fairies. However, employers of these economic idols have no power or money, So they do anything to inform their presence. They lived in narrow house, girls have to do something doesn’t look like feminine.
Most idols sell dream to their fans, but economic idols seems makes people sympathize them.

"ALWAYS SMILE" JUNG NICOLE

 Stage of Girls group completes with strict group dance.  The song depends on it
 JY : It is hard, but worse thing is we need to practice this dance with wearing high-heels.
 Now new Kara’s dance came in to the world. Nicole looked forward this moment.
 Nicole : I felt enjoying me dancing when I dance, so I’m interested in dance so much.
 In past five years, dance looks so nice. Also, I like __EXPRESSION__s of dacne.

Make-up dance shows they cutely touched their cheeks, Honey-eating dance pointed on their fingers, powerful Hip-dance emphasized on their waist line, all of those impressive dance complete KARA’s hit songs with addictive melody.
Cover dance of Kara spread all over the world, Kara became best K-Pop singers.
Nicole left alone in dancing room, after the midnight.
 Nicole : Grab my secret inside me, Crush Crush(Crush Crush) is repeated once more.
I don’t know which one is pretty, hands place like this or makes two hands differs.

Bea : Therefore, “Crush Crush” comes first…

Bea : She likes practice so much, for example, so never go to her home.
Nicole : Laugh

Bea : We want go home after finishing our jobs, but Nicole asks “When do you leave? May I practice more?”.  She’s kind of that girl. She fuels her enthusiasm of dance once she starts dace.

Nicole : Take me~

Bea : There is a scene five members go on their place after they dance. Other members just walk in, but Nicole have a tendency to didn’t lose her beats, she actually didn’t miss it. She thinks she should do somethings while she walks. She wants to go on a stage with perfect organization and direction. She is outstanding in those things on them.

Choreographer chose her as best dancer in girls groups. Nicole says she isn’t natural born dancer, she is diligent dancer. She is 22 year-old determined girls, who practice very hard until every night to make perfect in the stage. This is Nicole.


The following day, Nicole’s spare time.
In ‘S’ Food Market, Gangnam, Seoul.

She had a off duty after a long time. She always go to market when she was off the duty.

Nicole : Where are gold kiwis? Ah! I found them!. Onions are good for losing fat, garlic, too.

She loves shopping and cooking.
Nicole : I loves it. When I have free time, I’d like to go on a market, and cook. I also like know what is in the market..
Therefore she easily notified brand-new products.

They sell this kind of things, looks yummy! 

You need calculate calorie to fit your slim body
That’s the reason why she buy groceries herself. She should shape her body to show perfect appearance in the stage.

Camera : You seemed to know all about how much calories they have and buy food depend on it.

Nicole : For example for bananas, the small one has 85 calories, big one has 120 calories, an apple has 80, 15 cherries have 100 calories, a kiwi has 30 calories. I approximately know about them. A Peach has 60 calories..

She carefully check about calorie calculations.

Nicole :  Anyway, my job require being seen me by others, so I realized I have to shape my body.
 I felt confident when I’m pretty, and for health. I take care of it.

Nicole’s self camera.

Hello everyone. This is my kitchen. Let me introduce my diet.
It’s time to chop those vegetables. I have no other way to show this.

Recipe to Nicole’s diet lunch box
Chop Mushrooms, paprika, carrot, cauliflower
Main dish is tofu, which have rich proteins
Baked on oven for 15-20 minutes.
Making a lunch box is finished.

I begin with one mushroom, six pieces of carrots. I like cauliflowers because they have few calories. Tofu is for proteins. Yes, see this? This is my lunch. Looks yummy. Looks better than you think? I always change this part. Like salmons, fish, or chicken breast.
Today, I select tofu.
This vegetables are well baked, it looks delicious.
P Training center in Jamsil.

Now I finished preparing my lunch, how about go to excercies?

She takes private lesson for Pilates

Key to shaping her body is Pilates.

Nicole takes Pilates lesson for a year. It

Park : One, two, three, four, five.
No, don’t touch!, nine, once more, ten. Down them slowly. She refuses to eat because she should looked beautiful in broadcast. She was eager to shape her body I felt sorry for her sometimes.

She is queen of self-control. She will do anything to her beuty.

Trainer : She told about her troubles, one or two times, I stopped her and say “Tell me about your problems.” But she didn’t want to pause. She say she must continue exercise.


I told him I will finish my exercise first and tell about my troubles.

She care her body with her own menu.

She lives in this way for five years. Does she have any troubles?

To be honest, how man can always happy for five years? I’m not telling I wasn’t tough at all.
But this way is my choice, Many thing happened in the way, things make me matured, things so hard to take on, those things make me at the present.
What’s the meaning of KARA’s five years for Nicole?
Nicole : My five years in KARA? Well, it’s like a rollercoaster?
My five years in KARA like a rollercoaster which has downhill and uphill

"FASHIONISTA" GOO HARA

E studio in Namyangju, Gyeongi-do
Shooting Pandora’s jacket image
Today, KARA take pictures for Pandora’s jacket album images.
In waiting room, stylist is busy for making Hara’s hair styling.
It doesn’t look refined in case my hair curled, it doesn’t match up with my eye make-up.
Hara checks her style from her hair to foot.
Hara : It isn’t determined what to do on my hair, so we seek for it. 
Stylist : We always have a conversation with Hara for styles.

Mature and mystic appeal with allure garments.

Kara turn into Pandora who is first lady of mankind. They wear on allure garments
Their hair styles, their costumes, their make-up, all of them make great issues.
So, they emphasize on image change whenever they publish new album.
It is Hara, who has great interested among in all of KARA
Icon of KARA’s Beauty, Koo Hara
She is popular as fashion model.
K Studio in Kangnam, Seoul
Shooting for ‘B’ pictorial magazine
Hara : I’ve come here for shooting magazine. What do you feel to look my lip?
Experts in beauty and fashion are most eager to casting Hara.
Kim : She have many attractions. She is reminding me to Amuro Namie, or Lee Hyori in Korea. She shows her fashion style often, seemed to have potential to advance as a fashionista from singer Hara, or Hara of Kara.
Her fashion in airport always became a gossip.
The word fashionista always follow her regardless of her dress.

Hara : I like them, I like garments, but I don’t study to make my style. I dress up myself as anybody does. Or I went out with natural, casual style.
She appears at Dongdaemoon. As a representative of fashionista in showbiz, she concerned about shopping.

Hello, long time no see. How are you? You look much prettier. Everyone looks pretty. Ah, long time no see.
I come to this shop when I’m free. It is like a hideout to me,.
She is owner of this shop.
Kim : She comes here for her free time, takes clothes away.
Hara : Takes away. LoL

Her fashion which makes great sensation completes here. She reads books time to time and observes people’s fashion for her style.
Hara : I know this word doesn't be given easily. So I need to maintain and keep well when someone call me fashionista.
It's because be looked pretty is good as a entartianer who needs people's attentions.

Owner : Think about put on it and that in invincible youth.
She knows frequenter Hara’s taste.
She pointed out what Hara likes.
Hara : It’s perfect for Invincible Youth. Ah, I’d like to go on Invincible Youth.
[In Korea, woman whose job is farmer wear like that]
Today, I will take bagful of them.
Owner : It seems lesser today.
Hara : No way, what do you say? I’m out.
Owner : When you come back?
Hara : When I feel boring, when I’m not busy.

"GIANT BABY" KANG JIYOUNG

That night, KARA’s dance practicing room
KARA visited dance practicing room again, that night. Due to they expect to come back in week, they look nervous.
They are running out of time. To show group dance which makes five in one, they need to keep practicing.
Dancer : Do again that hit and run.
Last year, Jiyoung was minor, so she couldn’t keep practicing until late night. She can now practicing until late night. However, she seems to exhausted because of that.
JY : I can’t breathe anymore. I can’t
I think it seems trouble in every moment.
It was difficult to keep pace with other members.
I’m used to doing it later, but it was hard at first.
What’s the meaning of KARA’s five year to youngest Jiyoung.
 I think it was in twists and turns, maybe?
It is path having many twists and turns to adult to me. Kang Jiyoung.
Jiyoung joined in KARA at her young age of 15.
Now she turns into mature lady during five years.
 Hara : At the age of fifteen, you shouldn’t know troublesome, just go around and laugh with your friend, but Jiyoung entered showbiz.
She didn’t allow showing any signs of troubles; she must like it even though she didn’t want it. I was debut in 18 and received many malicious comments, but she received those things when even younger than me. So I am pity to her, I am thankful to her to go along with us.

 She was 15 year old, innocent middle school student.
Grow with KARA, from girl to lady.
Now she is adult.
An innocent, middle school girl, weep and smile with KARA, she became beautiful lady from girl, and she is adult now.
Jiyoung takes Invincible Youth 2.
After Koo Hara, Jiyoung joined into IY2. She rushes into her body, as a KARA’s member who do her best in everywhere, anytime.
JY : I have difficulties in variety. I have a fear on it. But I couldn’t help but stick on them. Like a stubborn [I cannot find appropriate words, it originally ‘Ak-Vary’ which mean people who have guts, even seemed to be looked evil, hard-core person.
She is young but she have guts to do everything she wants.
Boom[MC in IY2] : She is a kind of person like vitamin. She is full of vigor, energy, and brightness. She is center of Kara.
Jiyoung : (Refusing) What’s wrong with you?
Boom : Jiyoung is main of Kara!
Jiyoung : No!
Friends give strength to her.

I have no celebrity friends since debut.
Then, Group named f(x) debuted, I was on Mr.’s activity. In coincidence we used same waiting room. Then I talked to her first.
Hello, we are both born in ’94. I hope to get along with you.
Same aged best friend Kang Jiyoung and Sulli
Her best friend is Sulli , has same age, member of group f(x)
On the Cake : Happy birthday yolk, by white.

Sulli  : She spent time with me in my hard times than vise versa.
I always whimper, I told her see right now, we need to meet immediately, and then she says, stop whining I’ll be there in 30 minutes.
I tell her to be hurry then, I’m thanking her. She is beside me whenever I feel tough, and happy. She is precious to me.

 So called ’94 lines of Girl groups
Those for members of each group are great assets to Jiyoung since her debut.
They are continuing on IY2
It takes all day long from morning to night. But it was full of energy; Jiyoung has no sign of tired.
Her friend ‘Miss A’’s Suzy is with her.
Same aged best friend Kang Jiyoung and Suzy.
It is fun to eat in IY2, but I have to restrain because of come-back preparation.
Suzy : I only ate breakfast today.
JY : Really?
Suzy : I feel so tired
JY : You must be very hungry.
Camera : Do you eat much in IY location?
JY : We sweep all of such things. We always eat snacks, ice cream.
Suzy : Right.
JY : Yes, we are eat well, both of us.
Suzy : like crazy locomotive.
JY : We eat much because we work hard, but hot weather and many situations make me to do.
Suzy : I agree with you.
 JY : That’s why we eat so much in IY2.
Miss Lee : Attention, bow. Thank you.
Others : Thank you.
JY : It ends! I was sticky; I need take a shower, and rush into bedroom. You know what I mean?
It was a very long day. See ya!
Next morning
JY : Good morning
She is preparing for going out. She takes driver’s license after her birthday. Her hobby is driving. She is free on driving.
JY : Get in. Good morning.
Girl : Yeah, it’s hot.
JY : Long await? What are you doing? We met just before. You lie for broadcast.
Boy : Weren’t you danger while drive?
JY : No matter.
Girl : Take your seat belt.
JY : Yeah, you should take seat belt. But you seemed not trust me.
Boy : No, I trust you, but for safety.
Girl : Yes, it is only for safety.
Boy : for safety.
JY : Bah!
[You don’t need to read this, but few kamilia in Korea think she is a speed devil. But it can’t be true I think.]
Let me introduce my friends to you. She is Lee Jin-hee, my best friend since I was 3rd year student in elementary school. Introduce yourself in front of camera.
Girl : Hello
JY : Behind her is guy named Yoo Chang heok that be my friend when I was senior, transferred my middle school.
Boy : Nice to meet you.
JY : How was your college? Is it fun?
Girl : Yes it is.
JY : Don’t you afraid of your seniors?
Girl : My seniors… are… bit afraid.
JY : What about you Chang heok? Having improve in English in US?
Chang Heok : I must do so, but I don’t know whether improved or not.
JY : Ah, so.
Boy : Don’t you wanna campus life?
JY : I should, I want to do it early.
I never think about campus life. In addition, I’ve never been to go on a picnic or a school excursion. It’s way to get friendly with classmate, I sorry for that.
Her friends mean her to path with her life in show biz and other world.
 Pasta is yummy.
Boy : Pasta? I want to eat them all.
Girl : Me too
JY : Or how about Deokboki?
[Deokboki is Korean fast food made with rice cake and red paper paste.]

 She became an ordinary 19 aged girl, outside of stage, with her friends. What about her school days?
I heard rumor that beauty transfers to our school. When the day she came to our school, dozens of guy surround in JY’s class. I wait until they disappear, I started make fun with her to get friendly.
 JY : Many people came and treated me as an idol. They talk me that “Did you see a celebrity in your eyes? What she looks like.” However, he differs to them.
‘What kind a boy like him.’ I think like that; he treats me so comfortable. After my debut, he treats me as usual.
 She cannot think about normal reminiscences in school life, but she is happy in this moment with her friends.
Boy : I cannot live like her.
I have present for you. You and Jin Hee           
I give bracelets to you. It looks pretty. Put on like couples,
JY : What is it?
You rock! We received by him such things.
This is for Jiyoung, this belongs to Jin Hee
JY : Looks beautiful.
Boy : You loves skull patterns.
Girl : I love it too.
Boy : That’s it.
JY : You give me a present for a first time, don’t you?
Boy : I don’t know
JY : Maybe it is a first time that saying “I give you a present” I never give you a present.

I feel comfortable with my friends. Like I am in different universe? They gradually change, seek to another path of life, but I just wish they are with me after time goes on, after 10, 20, 30 years, became grandma and grandpa.
Not as KARA, but an age of nineteen, Jiyoung grew and grew every day.



Advertisement
Artikel Menarik Lainnya
Copyright © 2012-2099 KARALICIOUZ - Support by Womenizer. All rights reserved.